in settings, can you change scrolling from 1 finger to 2 finger?
I have a macbook pro and i am used to scrolling with 2 fingers, and i want to know if the settings can be changed for the magic mouse because 1 finger scrolling would probably confuse me.
- Asked by Theresa M from Greensburg
- Sep 19, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (in settings, can you change scrolling from 1 finger to 2 finger?)
1 Answer from the Community
Actually, 1-finger scrolling and 2-finger scrolling both work. So it's just a matter of personal preference. There's no setting for this, though.
So, yes, two-finger scrolling works. (But so does 1-finger scrolling)
- Answered by Josh W from San Jose
- Oct 14, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you 4 finger swipe left or right to change desktops on MacBook pro
- Asked by David H from Parma Heights
- Aug 23, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you 4 finger swipe left or right to change desktops on MacBook pro)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad