How will the shell fair against wear and tear?
For instance being carried around in a backpack. How scratch resistant is it.
- Asked by David B from Reno
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (How will the shell fair against wear and tear?)
2 Answers from the Community
One trip in my backpack and its scratched. The smoothness of the touch area forever messed up. Quite disappointing. The scratches are quite cosmetic but I feel them when scrolling. I guess I'll need to get a case if I'm going to transport in my backpack.
- Answered by Gates M S from Tucson
- Nov 24, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This mouse is made of polycarbonate, so it will scratch about as easily as a CD.
- Answered by Rodger C from La Grange
- Oct 21, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I wear them with glasses on?
- Asked by Afzal N from Mississauga
- Feb 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I wear them with glasses on?)
- Asked about: RHA MA750i Noise-Isolating In-Ear H…