how to make Magic mouse work if I just can use keyboard(mighty mouse is already dead) ?
1 Answer from the Community
You should be able to add it via your keyboard using a few shortcuts.
Firstly turn on your Magic Mouse so the light underneath is flashing.
Then click alt + F1 which will open up the System Prefs (it will open the Display prefs but that's okay). From there use your Tab key to tab your way through until "Show All" is highlighted and click the Space Bar. Then type "b" which will select the Bluetooth prefs and click the Space Bar. Tab your way through to the "+" button and select the new mouse. Then using the Tab and Space Bar you should be able to add the mouse. Hopefully that all makes sense and will work. I just tested it and it worked for me.
- Answered by Alan G from Uppingham
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does Apple Wireless mighty mouse and Wireless keyboard work with mac mini?
- Asked by Anthony (tony) W from Vancouver
- Oct 14, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple Wireless mighty mouse and Wireless keyboard work with mac mini?)
- Asked about: Apple Mouse
wireless keyboard and or magic mouse work on pc?
- Asked by Jeremy K from Newport News
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (wireless keyboard and or magic mouse work on pc?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English
does this mouse work with ipad
- Asked by Jamie R
- Sep 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (does this mouse work with ipad)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad