how to change scroll direction
My scroll is going in the wrong direction, when I move my finger down it scrolls up and vice versa. This happened after I got the Lion update.
- Asked by Donna K
- Nov 4, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (how to change scroll direction)
4 Answers from the Community
I'm sure you've already figured this out by now, but go to System Preferences/ Mouse. At the top of the window is an option for natural direction (or something like that). Uncheck it.
- Answered by Gregory M from Longmont
- Jan 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If you want to change it, you have to go to trackpad in system preferences (not mouse). Then go over to "scroll and zoom" and unclick the so-called "natural" scroll direction! :)
- Answered by Mary R from Syracuse
- Oct 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
use both fingers to the center.
- Answered by Eugene M from Santa Barbara
- Mar 24, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Think of the mouse as a movable trackpad. Move your finger up, it pulls the page up. Move your finger down, it pulls the page down.
- Answered by Richard N from Oakland
- Aug 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Is that a scroll wheel, or normal directional pad?
- Asked by Javier D from Philadelphia
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Is that a scroll wheel, or normal directional pad?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
what are the changes to the multitouch gestures?
- Asked by My F
- Apr 6, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (what are the changes to the multitouch gestures?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard