how does the magic mouse stay charged
- Asked by Audrey B from Laguna Niguel
- Apr 1, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (how does the magic mouse stay charged)
4 Answers from the Community
It uses 2 AA batteries. You can use rechargeables. Mine usually last about three weeks on a charge. They would probably last longer if I remembered to turn the mouse off more often.
- Answered by Rick A from Wesley Chapel
- Apr 2, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Like the Mac, it goes to sleep when unused, and uses replaceable batteries.
- Answered by John B from Dallas
- Apr 3, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
It Doesn't. Even the most expensive lithium batteries on the market only last a month in it. Plan on replacing or recharging batteries very often. I replaced my Magic Mouse with an old USB mouse. The old mouse does not not look as cool, but at least it works all the time. Now how cool is that.
- Answered by R. L. L from Niceville
- Apr 10, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
I have a Brand New 27' mac - the mouse batteries are low. How do I replace/charge? Thanks, Al
- Answered by Alfred M. W from Bridgewater
- Mar 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Should the magic mouse be on or off when being charged?
- Asked by Dennis S
- Aug 2, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Should the magic mouse be on or off when being charged?)
- Asked about: Mobee Magic Charger for Apple Magic…
will it charge the magic mouse batteries
- Asked by Mark A from Lombard
- Aug 30, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (will it charge the magic mouse batteries)
- Asked about: Apple Battery Charger
Does the magic trackpad work better than the magic mouse?
- Asked by Nicolaas S from Rumford
- Jan 13, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the magic trackpad work better than the magic mouse?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad