How do I copy and paste with the magic mouse?
- Asked by Darryl & Kimberly C
- Feb 26, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I copy and paste with the magic mouse?)
2 Answers from the Community
In the system preferences you can change the mouse settings so the mouse has a left and right click. Otherwise just select the thing you want to copy and press 'cmd C then cmd V' The mouse is very good at figuring out if you left or right clicked. Just experiment!
- Answered by Craig T
- Feb 27, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I wanted to know the same question is a developer I need to cut-n-paste between Terminal windows a lot..
The easiest and quickest method I found was highlight the text you want to copy and holding the mouse button down drag the text where you want it.
- Answered by Simon B
- Apr 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
how to select a paragraph or certain items to copy paste on the trackpad
- Asked by Hosien B from Bronx
- Dec 31, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (how to select a paragraph or certain items to copy paste on the trackpad)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad
I want to use my new iPod Touch and my new Magic Mouse!!!!
- Asked by Yilun C
- Jan 13, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to use my new iPod Touch and my new Magic Mouse!!!!)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard