Does the mouse use more battery power when your hand is just resting idly on it than when you take your hand off (assuming computer is on)?
1 Answer from the Community
I rest my hand on it a lot, and it has great battery life, so there shouldn't be a problem there. Mine lasts about 4 months straight of every day use and hand resting idle on it, while computer is on! It has wonderful battery life in my opinion! :) Hope I helped!!
- Answered by Mark H from Midland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the hands down best MacBook Pro for a Computer Engineering major?
- Asked by Tyler B from Frisco
- Jan 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the hands down best MacBook Pro for a Computer Engineering major?)
- Asked about: Mac
Can the drone be handed off to another controller in flight?
- Asked by Ronald H from El Paso
- Jan 4, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the drone be handed off to another controller in flight?)
- Asked about: Parrot Bebop Drone
is there a left hand one available?
- Asked by Eoin O
- Jul 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a left hand one available?)
- Asked about: Evoluent Vertical Mouse 4 for Mac (…
No answers yet