Does, or will the magic mouse ever have a pan function for programs such as ArchiCAD or programs that need this function?
1 Answer from the Community
Programs need to tell the Mac what they want the mouse to do. I do not believe this works with the Magic Mouse, although it does work with the Keyboards. Some applications may work with customizations to the mouse, but I've never found any.
- Answered by Tim M from Hillsboro
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can the function keys be programmed?
- Asked by Robert S from Houston
- Feb 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the function keys be programmed?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English
Can the remote be programmed to trigger a command or function?
- Asked by Timothy C from Redwood City
- Apr 28, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the remote be programmed to trigger a command or function?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote