Does it get dirty easily?
I was wondering also how easy it would be to clean. I have people come through my workplace often to showcase my office, needs to be as clean as possible.
- Asked by Dan B from Folsom
- Mar 9, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it get dirty easily?)
2 Answers from the Community
I just use screen cleaner to shine up the mouse. I did get some dirt by the clicker tabs on the side (impossible to get to with a towel and spray); I used waxed dental floss to clean that out.
- Answered by Robert B from Altoona
- Jan 12, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
no it doesn't get dirty. I've had it for three months and haven't cleaned it, it still looks fine.
- Answered by Luke M from Brooklyn
- Mar 18, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
does it get dirty and break easily?
- Asked by Meg B from Roswell
- May 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (does it get dirty and break easily?)
- Asked about: ZeroChroma Teatro Case for iPod tou…
No answers yet
Can it be cleaned easily without discoloring. The iPad Air case (red) got real dirty with smudges very fast and was impossible to clean.
- Asked by Lynn T from Leland
- Oct 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it be cleaned easily without discoloring. The iPad Air case (red) got real dirty with smudges very fast and was impossible to clean.)
- Asked about: iPad Air 2 Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RE…