Does it get dirty easily?
I was wondering also how easy it would be to clean. I have people come through my workplace often to showcase my office, needs to be as clean as possible.
- Asked by Dan B from Folsom
- Mar 9, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it get dirty easily?)
2 Answers from the Community
I just use screen cleaner to shine up the mouse. I did get some dirt by the clicker tabs on the side (impossible to get to with a towel and spray); I used waxed dental floss to clean that out.
- Answered by Robert B from Altoona
- Jan 12, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
no it doesn't get dirty. I've had it for three months and haven't cleaned it, it still looks fine.
- Answered by Luke M from Brooklyn
- Mar 18, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Do the white powerbeats2 get dirty easy? If so, are they easily cleaned?
- Asked by Michael G from El Paso
- Jan 12, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the white powerbeats2 get dirty easy? If so, are they easily cleaned?)
- Asked about: Beats PowerBeats2 Wireless In-Ear H…