Does it get dirty easily?
I was wondering also how easy it would be to clean. I have people come through my workplace often to showcase my office, needs to be as clean as possible.
- Asked by Dan B from Folsom
- Mar 9, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it get dirty easily?)
2 Answers from the Community
I just use screen cleaner to shine up the mouse. I did get some dirt by the clicker tabs on the side (impossible to get to with a towel and spray); I used waxed dental floss to clean that out.
- Answered by Robert B from Altoona
- Jan 12, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
no it doesn't get dirty. I've had it for three months and haven't cleaned it, it still looks fine.
- Answered by Luke M from Brooklyn
- Mar 18, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Do the white mixrs get dirty easily also on the ear cups too.
- Asked by Jacob B from Oldsmar
- Oct 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the white mixrs get dirty easily also on the ear cups too.)
- Asked about: Beats Mixr On-Ear Headphones
does it get dirty and break easily?
- Asked by Meg B from Roswell
- May 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (does it get dirty and break easily?)
- Asked about: ZeroChroma Teatro Case for iPod tou…
No answers yet