Do you need to use a mouse pad with the Apple Magic Mouse, or can you use this mouse on a bare surface?
- Asked by Nehemiah G from West Hempstead
- Feb 25, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you need to use a mouse pad with the Apple Magic Mouse, or can you use this mouse on a bare surface?)
2 Answers from the Community
Depends on where you're using it. If you have a glass surface you'll need a mouse pad. Anything else and you will not need a mouse pad. Try it on your jeans and it should work fine.
- Answered by Jeffrey K from Columbus
- Mar 7, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Mine works well on a wood table and on my Apple mouse pad. However, it does not work on a plastic Geek Squad mouse pad (which has a transparent plastic overlay on top of the graphic) or on my table cloth. So if you are using a mousepad and experiencing a difficulties, they may be due to the structure of the mousepad itself. My black Apple mousepad works the best out of all of the variations I've tried.
- Answered by James S from Jamestown
- Dec 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What type of surface will this mouse work on? Do I need a mouse pad?
- Asked by Lily M L from Toronto
- Oct 17, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (What type of surface will this mouse work on? Do I need a mouse pad?)
- Asked about: Apple Mouse