Can you pair a MacBook Pro with 2 of these so you can have one at work and one at home and not have to carry the paired one with you everywhere?
I take my laptop to work with me each day and packing up my wireless keyboard and magic mouse each day to take them with me is getting annoying. Therefore I would like to know if its possible to have 2 magic mice both paired to the laptop.
This would mean I could then leave one at work and one at home and remove all the hassle. Also if this is possible do you have to break the pairing with the other one as I would not want to have to keep pairing the devices each time I get to work or back home in the evening.
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, you could pair two separate mouse. Although I don't know how can you configure different settings from System Preferences, I remember having used two different bluetooth Mighty mouse once. The Magic mouse shouldn't be different.
- Answered by Ronald B from Lima
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Sure you can.
But as a previous post says, the mouse settings (gesture, cursor speed...) will be the same for bot mice.
- Answered by Matthieu M from Les Mureaux
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can it be paired with more than one device and still work?
- Asked by Cameron O
- Jun 10, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it be paired with more than one device and still work?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
Is there any way to pair this with your MacBook? If not this one then any of them for the matter?
- Asked by Brian R from San Jose
- Dec 11, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there any way to pair this with your MacBook? If not this one then any of them for the matter?)
- Asked about: SteelSeries Stratus XL Wireless Gam…