Can the mouse be used with Windows 7?
- Asked by Caroline T from Austin
- Feb 13, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the mouse be used with Windows 7?)
2 Answers from the Community
It works like a charm. Just finding it without the scrolling works and I then installed the first Magic Mouse driver for Windows 7 I could find ... works like a charm, well, at least left 'button', right button and the magic scrolling.
- Answered by Maarten H
- Jul 17, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Don't listen to anyone who says otherwise - Yes you definitely can use the magic mouse on windows 7. I am using it on windows 7 right now with scrolloing features via bootcamp.
I know on bootcamp all you need to do is install the windows sidewinder x8 drivers then restart your computer and it should be working. The scroll works as well via these sidewinder drivers.
- Answered by George P from Brisbane
- Jul 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does this mouse work with Windows 7 or 8?
- Asked by Fernando S from Mcallen
- Nov 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this mouse work with Windows 7 or 8?)
- Asked about: Evoluent Vertical Mouse 4 for Mac (…
Is this mouse work with windows7 ?
- Asked by Xin S from Vancouver
- Nov 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this mouse work with windows7 ?)
- Asked about: Logitech Wireless Mouse M510
Using a Magic Trackpad on a PC / Windows 7 - exactly what functionality will remain?
- Asked by Heather B from The Woodlands
- Jul 27, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Using a Magic Trackpad on a PC / Windows 7 - exactly what functionality will remain?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad