Can I use two or more magic mice in my home on two different machines?
If so how do I tell one to stay with my mac and the other to stay with my MacBook? For example...
- Asked by Ashley C
- Mar 31, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use two or more magic mice in my home on two different machines?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes you can use two or more magic mice in your home on two or more different machines.
You sync the mouse via bluetooth to the computer. As long as you don't sync it to two computers at the same time that are close to each other you'll be fine. This is the same way it works in the apple stores.
A good comparison would be a room full of people using bluetooth headsets to connect to their cell phones. There are not any problems with cross signals there either.
- Answered by Jeffrey K from Columbus
- Apr 1, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the Magic Trackpad suffer and of the same erratic behaviours that the wireless magic mouse suffers?
- Asked by Kate F from Bellfield
- May 21, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Magic Trackpad suffer and of the same erratic behaviours that the wireless magic mouse suffers?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad