Can i use this with my MacBook (the newest one)?
I figured it would make things easier when i use it for my online class. Or do you think that's unnecessary? I basically have money to throw away so i figure if it doesn't work with my macbook i'll give it to my family since they use a PC
- Asked by Lesleigh H from Auburn
- Jan 18, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use this with my MacBook (the newest one)?)
3 Answers from the Community
As long as you are running these system requirements on your MacBook Pro you can use all the features of the Magic Mouse...
Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later with Wireless Mouse Software Update 1.0* or Mac OS X v10.6.1 or later with Wireless Mouse Software Update 1.0
- Answered by Jordan C from San Jose
- Jan 18, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
All Mac products are compatible with each other. Also just so you know it is bluetooth enabled and so are the new MacBooks which is another way that it will connect. This mouse is AWESOME! I love using it instead of the touchpad on my MacBook.
- Answered by Jamie J from Citrus Springs
- Jan 21, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Your able to use the magic mouse just by connecting it through your MacBook's bluetooth settings. Just let the computer scan (look) for it and just pair it with your Mac.
- Answered by Giddel M from Cranston
- Mar 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Will this one have sound when I connect it from my newest macbook air to my HDTV?
- Asked by Yue H from Edmonton
- Oct 28, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this one have sound when I connect it from my newest macbook air to my HDTV?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to HDMI Cable 1.8 m
Is it compatible with newest MacBook Air?
- Asked by Julie D from Rochester
- Feb 10, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it compatible with newest MacBook Air?)
- Asked about: Kensington Wireless Presenter
will this work for the newest Macbook?
- Asked by Martin H from Hønefoss
- Mar 13, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work for the newest Macbook?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote