can I point and click or do I have to be on a surface
If I'm playing a game and need to click on one box rather than another, can I just use the magic mouse in my hand to do a "point & click" ... or does the mouse need to be on a surface?
- Asked by David C from Aghia Paraskevi
- Mar 16, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (can I point and click or do I have to be on a surface)
1 Answer from the Community
If you are talking about aiming it at the screen like remote control, the answer is no, it will not work that way. It has to be on a surface to make the cursor move. It isn't picky as to what the surface is. I tried it on a magazine, my leg, my hand and on a tissue box and it worked on all.
- Answered by Karen E from Ringwood
- Mar 17, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can it be clicked from anywhere on the surface? or just at the bottom?
- Asked by Jalin F from Peoria
- Sep 15, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can it be clicked from anywhere on the surface? or just at the bottom?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad