1 Answer from the Community
You still have to move the mouse to move the cursor, but what I like is the fact that you can lay your hand almost completely flat on top of it which helps with my RSI. Also you don't have to lift your fingers for the multitouch stuff. The sensor knows the difference between moving fingers and stationary fingers. I suggest you try it in the store for a while.
- Answered by James K from Phoenixville
- Oct 31, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are these good to use for conference calls? Mic quality good?
- Asked by Joan C from Neptune Beach
- Jul 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these good to use for conference calls? Mic quality good?)
- Asked about: Beats Solo2 On-Ear Headphones
Is the quality as good as wired headphones?
- Asked by Maddie W
- Nov 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the quality as good as wired headphones?)
- Asked about: Beats PowerBeats2 Wireless In-Ear H…