1 Answer from the Community
You still have to move the mouse to move the cursor, but what I like is the fact that you can lay your hand almost completely flat on top of it which helps with my RSI. Also you don't have to lift your fingers for the multitouch stuff. The sensor knows the difference between moving fingers and stationary fingers. I suggest you try it in the store for a while.
- Answered by James K from Phoenixville
- Oct 31, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is this gopro good for a dash cam?
- Asked by Gordon M from Calgary
- Feb 12, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (is this gopro good for a dash cam?)
- Asked about: GoPro HERO4 Silver Edition Camera
No answers yet