1 Answer from the Community
You still have to move the mouse to move the cursor, but what I like is the fact that you can lay your hand almost completely flat on top of it which helps with my RSI. Also you don't have to lift your fingers for the multitouch stuff. The sensor knows the difference between moving fingers and stationary fingers. I suggest you try it in the store for a while.
- Answered by James K from Phoenixville
- Oct 31, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is this a good product to have for dorms?
- Asked by Monica R from Pearland
- Aug 7, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (is this a good product to have for dorms?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
No answers yet