how do i check the battery?
is there a way to test the battery, to see if in needs a replacement?
- Asked by Don E from Memphis
- Jun 11, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i check the battery?)
1 Answer from the Community
You can get battery health software. Battery Health Monitor is freeware. And Coconut Battery is donationware. Both give a graphic representation of your batteries health.
Also if you click on the black Apple in the upper left of your menu bar and click on about this mac; you'll get a small window with some basic info, select the more information button. From the list that comes up select power; that will give you some very basic information about the health of your battery.
- Answered by Robert W A from Petoskey
- Jun 15, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can a 21" mac fit in baggage or be checked on an airplane international flight?
- Asked by Beth C from Jersey City
- Apr 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can a 21" mac fit in baggage or be checked on an airplane international flight?)
- Asked about: Mac
I bought my Macbook Pro in 2008, Model A1260. Is this the right battery for me?
- Asked by Gene M from Plainview
- Sep 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (I bought my Macbook Pro in 2008, Model A1260. Is this the right battery for me?)
- Asked about: Rechargeable Battery - 15-inch MacB…