Can i use the thunderbolt minidisplay port to VGA then to RCA. The reason is when I travel some hotels do not have the HDMI TV yet.
This is for my Macbook Air 11.6
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. You will need an adapter box - VGA to RCA/S video - plus all the cables to connect the bits together. Audio will have to be dealt with separately
- Answered by Robin O
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
My television's HDMI ports are full. Can I connect Apple tv to my television through a HDMI hub?
- Asked by Richard W from Carp
- Nov 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (My television's HDMI ports are full. Can I connect Apple tv to my television through a HDMI hub?)
- Asked about: Apple TV
thunderbolt compared to minidisplay
- Asked by Jared M from Green Bay
- Feb 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (thunderbolt compared to minidisplay)
- Asked about: Mac