Can I connect a television feed to the iMac to use the monitor as a TV? HD too? If so which accessories would I need?
1 Answer from the Community
you couldn't [easily] use the imac monitor for a tv display, but you can get a usb tv tuner (that has a video input like coaxial or rca or component) and use that to put tv signal to computer to display on the screen. if you don't need cable or satellite tv, my imac works great for netflix and dvd movies :). there are USB bluray drives you can buy, also, allowing playback and recording of bluray discs on your mac (which WILL be worth it with the imac's native resolution and screen size).
- Answered by Michael N from Norman
- Nov 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there a cord for my late 2012 iMac to be able to connect it to a television?
- Asked by Keith C from Warrensburg
- Aug 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a cord for my late 2012 iMac to be able to connect it to a television?)
- Asked about: Mac
what do i need to connect my iphone to a tv set?
- Asked by James B V from Las Vegas
- Jan 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (what do i need to connect my iphone to a tv set?)
- Asked about: iPhone