Can I connect a television feed to the iMac to use the monitor as a TV? HD too? If so which accessories would I need?
1 Answer from the Community
you couldn't [easily] use the imac monitor for a tv display, but you can get a usb tv tuner (that has a video input like coaxial or rca or component) and use that to put tv signal to computer to display on the screen. if you don't need cable or satellite tv, my imac works great for netflix and dvd movies :). there are USB bluray drives you can buy, also, allowing playback and recording of bluray discs on your mac (which WILL be worth it with the imac's native resolution and screen size).
- Answered by Michael N from Norman
- Nov 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Connection from I pad to television
- Asked by Brian T
- Feb 26, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Connection from I pad to television)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet
Can I transfer what I am watching on my ipad on to my television?
- Asked by Les S from Greensborough
- Aug 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I transfer what I am watching on my ipad on to my television?)
- Asked about: iPad
Which cable adapter i need to connect my Imac G5 17 intel to a LCD Television or other monitor?
- Asked by Judy B from Santa Clara
- Jan 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Which cable adapter i need to connect my Imac G5 17 intel to a LCD Television or other monitor?)
- Asked about: Apple Mini DVI to VGA Adapter