I have a Samsung 2233RZ monitor which is capable of doing 120hz, but with a normal DVI-D Single link adapter it is not possible to do this.
I have a unibody 2008 Macbook pro, that I would need it to work on.
So I have been trying to figure out if buying this adapter will enable me to utilize my monitor fully 120hz instead of just running in 60hz?
- Asked by Kenneth J from Copenhagen N
- Feb 25, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (120hz Monitors?)
1 Answer from the Community
I have not been able to get my 2010 Unibody Macbook Pro to display at 120hz with this adapter, only 60hz.
- Answered by Ken M from Hollywood
- Apr 17, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Would this support HDMI at 120hz?
- Asked by Samuel C
- Sep 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Would this support HDMI at 120hz?)
- Asked about: Moshi Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adap…
No answers yet
Does any one know if this supports 120 Hz refresh rate? And if not whats its max refresh rate?
- Asked by Michael S from Marcellus
- Nov 13, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does any one know if this supports 120 Hz refresh rate? And if not whats its max refresh rate?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to HDMI Cable 1.8 m