Can I use this cable to connect a 30" cinema display to my 15" MacBook Pro with a Thunderbolt storage device in the daisy chain?
I have a 15" MacBook Pro. I'm currently using this cable to connect a 30" cinema display at full resolution to my Thunderbolt port and a USB port. I want to add a Thunderbolt storage solution. Is seems like I should be able to add a storage device, connect it directly to the MacBook Pro thunderbolt port with a thunderbolt cable, then connect the DVI adapter to the thunderbolt storage device at the end of the daisy chain (as long as the USB port connects back to the MacBook Pro). Anyone know if this will work? Will I lose resolution? I/O performance?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is it possible to daisy chain the cable to get larger distances?
- Asked by Nate T from Portland
- Oct 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to daisy chain the cable to get larger distances?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 33 ft./10 m Optical Cab…
can you daisy chain monitors to a macbook pro?
- Asked by Kris C from Houston
- Jun 28, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can you daisy chain monitors to a macbook pro?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2.0 m) - W…
Can this adapter be daisy chained to my computer via a thunderbolt external hard drive?
- Asked by Mark W from San Francisco
- Jan 25, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this adapter be daisy chained to my computer via a thunderbolt external hard drive?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…