I have a mac pro (newest edition) with a NVIDIA GeForce GT 120 graphic card. I need to connect a 2nd apple monitor to it what do I need ???
1 Answer from the Community
You need Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter for all resolutions under 1920 x 1200 (24" wide). For resolutions over that you need the Dual-Link.
Everyone assumes (I assume) that you are talking about a macbook, not a mac pro, because I got lots of different answers. I had to find the specs myself, and bought one against the advice of the clerk.
- Answered by Ashton H from Denver
- Mar 9, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will a MacPro from 2006 using a Nvidia GeForce 8800GT graphics card work with a Cinema Display?
- Asked by Russ B from Phoenix
- Oct 6, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Will a MacPro from 2006 using a Nvidia GeForce 8800GT graphics card work with a Cinema Display?)
- Asked about: Refurbished Apple LED Cinema Displa…
What do I need to have to connect 2- 24" monitors to a new mac pro?
- Asked by Carlos R from Omaha
- Nov 26, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (What do I need to have to connect 2- 24" monitors to a new mac pro?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…