Help!!! I am about to buy an Iiyama Prolite E2410HDSD 24" 1080p Monitor and don't know which adapter to buy for my 15" MacBook Pro.
It looks like a possible minefield connecting these together if I buy the wrong adapter and so many posts appear to have had problems! I think it is the Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter but cannot be sure. Is DVI the same as DVI-D?
I also have an Apple Wireless keyboard and Magic Trackpad. The 24' monitor will be the icing on the cake.
Thanks in advance for your help.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does it fit a macbook pro 13" 2011? HELP HELP HELP
- Asked by Thanh D from Westminster
- Mar 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it fit a macbook pro 13" 2011? HELP HELP HELP)
- Asked about: Speck 13" SmartShell Case for MacBo…
Which macbook pro should i buy? plz help
- Asked by Francisco A from Denver
- Mar 25, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Which macbook pro should i buy? plz help)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet