Does this work with IMAC 24 inch Late 2008 and Macbook Air?
- Asked by Susan L from Oakland
- Nov 1, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with IMAC 24 inch Late 2008 and Macbook Air?)
1 Answer from the Community
If the iMac and Macbook Air have a mini display port then this cable will work for connecting them to a monitor with DVI input (it will not transfer audio signal however, as mini display port does not support audio, you will need a audio jack to RCA cable for that or some usb/audio jack connected speakers) if you have the older generation iMac or Macbook Air, you will need the Mini DVI to DVI cable... look at the plugs on your computers and look at the galleries for each adaptor to determine which is the right one for your machines.
the key thing to remember is if your computers have a mini display port or a mini dvi port
- Answered by Bruno F from Blackmans Bay
- Dec 15, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will this work for my macbook air? (13-inch, Late 2010)
- Asked by Adanarys E from Plant City
- Sep 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work for my macbook air? (13-inch, Late 2010))
- Asked about: Elgato Game Capture HD Game Recorde…