Does this work with IMAC 24 inch Late 2008 and Macbook Air?
- Asked by Susan L from Oakland
- Nov 1, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with IMAC 24 inch Late 2008 and Macbook Air?)
1 Answer from the Community
If the iMac and Macbook Air have a mini display port then this cable will work for connecting them to a monitor with DVI input (it will not transfer audio signal however, as mini display port does not support audio, you will need a audio jack to RCA cable for that or some usb/audio jack connected speakers) if you have the older generation iMac or Macbook Air, you will need the Mini DVI to DVI cable... look at the plugs on your computers and look at the galleries for each adaptor to determine which is the right one for your machines.
the key thing to remember is if your computers have a mini display port or a mini dvi port
- Answered by Bruno F from Blackmans Bay
- Dec 15, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Where do I Buy a New MacBook Battery for 13-inch, Aluminum, Late 2008?
- Asked by Melody J D from Los Angeles
- Jan 26, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Where do I Buy a New MacBook Battery for 13-inch, Aluminum, Late 2008?)
- Asked about: Mac