My mini display port to DVI is a DVI -D not a DVI - I, is there a way to hook up to RGB, SVideo or RCA?
I have a late 2009 macbook pro with a mini display port adaptor to DVI. I believe it is DVI - D. I understand that DVI - D is not backwards compatible to an analog signal. My intent was to purchase a DVI to RGB Component Video or RCA or SVideo converter. However from reading some of the posts it sounds as if my macbook pro is incapable of this conversion, is that the case? If it is possible please direct me to the potential solution to my conversion needs.
I appreciate your assistance.
- Asked by Andrew D from Bradford
- Flag as inappropriate (My mini display port to DVI is a DVI -D not a DVI - I, is there a way to hook up to RGB, SVideo or RCA?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can I hook an AppleTV to a flat screen monitor with only DVI or RGB ports?
- Asked by P M from Winterset
- Dec 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I hook an AppleTV to a flat screen monitor with only DVI or RGB ports?)
- Asked about: Apple TV
MacBookPro3,1 DVI-D to HDMI
- Asked by Deb (bear) D from Oakland
- Mar 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (MacBookPro3,1 DVI-D to HDMI)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to HDMI Cable 1.8 m
No answers yet