We live under power lines that even stop wireless net connection 3 feet away. will the wireless mouse work under those circumstances?
airport fails, only certain cordless phones work, cell phones get weak signal but 30 feet from the house they get full signal. single phase 220V power lines run 7 feet from the back of the house.
3 Answers from the Community
The Mighty Mouse will not disconnect as a result of the power lines as it's connected via Bluetooth
- Answered by Dominic G from Fleetwood
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
As long as your Madc and wireless mouse are within 3 feet of each other, sure
- Answered by Bharat I from Newcastle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
This is for the Apple Mouse. Its hardwired with a USB cable.
- Answered by Nicholas O from Beverly
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
If i use airport express as main router from modem and connect to airport extreme in separate building 150 feet away, does the 10/100 LAN ratelimit th
- Asked by Richard W from Traverse City
- Jan 29, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (If i use airport express as main router from modem and connect to airport extreme in separate building 150 feet away, does the 10/100 LAN ratelimit th)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme