Is the Touch sensor cable in the wired mighty mouse identical to that in the bluetooth ?
The touch sensor cable is the sensor cabling glued to the inside of the top part of the mouse.
- Asked by Ronald S
- Feb 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the Touch sensor cable in the wired mighty mouse identical to that in the bluetooth ?)
1 Answer from the Community
You should probably look up a teardown on youtube, but it is very strongly recommended that you bring it to apple if you are having problems with your mouse. "regardless of where it's bought, apple still puts a 1-year warranty on all of it's products, or accessories." - apple store chat specialist
- Answered by Owen D
- Mar 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is it better then the bluetooth mighty mouse?
- Asked by Calvin H from Melbourne
- Dec 5, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it better then the bluetooth mighty mouse?)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse