Will this work with a 1" high keyboard wrist support?
I have a nice thick wrist/palm support right under my current mac keyboard (previous gen. - the white keyboard). It lifts up my wrist to where it's almost horizontal to where my fingers touch the keys, which is great. It helps keeps my hands more relaxed.
This super flat slim-line type model here is really hot. I want it badly. But it sits verryyy low, would this conflict my wrist support? Kind of feels like it'd add a down sloping angle on my hards towards the keyboard.
I tried to test is out at an electronics store with this keyboard with some of their wrist supports, but they wouldn't let me open the packaging for the supports, could never get an accurate feel.
What do you think?
- Asked by David C from Lawrenceville
- Oct 26, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a 1" high keyboard wrist support?)
2 Answers from the Community
I don't think you'd want to do that. I have 3/4" support at work... when I switched to this keyboard, I had to get rid of the support because of the angle.
- Answered by Steven W from Spring Hill
- Oct 28, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I'm sure that you will be typing down to this keyboard. If you wish to keep using the wrist support, I would suggest that you take your support to a store that has this item. You might just check in with the service desk on the way in first.
- Answered by John D K from Shelby Township
- Jan 10, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Seeking help from Mac using EAs, CPAs, & Tax Attys. I need to find high quality, software program that can run on Mac.,
- Asked by William G S from San Rafael
- Jul 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Seeking help from Mac using EAs, CPAs, & Tax Attys. I need to find high quality, software program that can run on Mac.,)
- Asked about: Mac
How big is the keyboard I find the apple keyboards too small for my hands and want a big wired keypad easy on the wrists that works with a iMac
- Asked by Michael M from Calgary
- Aug 31, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How big is the keyboard I find the apple keyboards too small for my hands and want a big wired keypad easy on the wrists that works with a iMac)
- Asked about: Moshi Luna Backlit Keyboard
is the wireless keyboard specific OS dependent?
- Asked by Jeanne L from Frankfort
- Nov 25, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (is the wireless keyboard specific OS dependent?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English
No answers yet