iPad 2 compatibility with wireless ketboard
Apple wireless keyboard M9270LL/A
Is this keyboard compatible with iPad 2.
- Asked by Gloria J K from San Diego
- Mar 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (iPad 2 compatibility with wireless ketboard)
1 Answer from the Community
This is a wired keyboard that needs to be plugged into the USB port on a Mac, and is not officially supported on an iPad. I have heard stories of people getting wired keyboards to work through the USB port on the iPad Camera Connection Kit, but I wouldn't recommend it.
If you want a keyboard for your iPad, get the Apple Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard instead. It's smaller, and with the Incase Origami case, it makes an excellent portable keyboard companion for your iPad.
- Answered by Jonathan S from Newport Beach
- Nov 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do you plug into the iPad etc? Can I plug it into the treadmill at my gym?
- Asked by Susan W from Bethesda
- Dec 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you plug into the iPad etc? Can I plug it into the treadmill at my gym?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio Headphone Metallic Sky
is it compatible with iPad 2 ?
- Asked by Bader A from Madison
- Jun 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (is it compatible with iPad 2 ?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Case - Polyurethane - Da…