iPad 2 compatibility with wireless ketboard
Apple wireless keyboard M9270LL/A
Is this keyboard compatible with iPad 2.
- Asked by Gloria J K from San Diego
- Mar 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (iPad 2 compatibility with wireless ketboard)
1 Answer from the Community
This is a wired keyboard that needs to be plugged into the USB port on a Mac, and is not officially supported on an iPad. I have heard stories of people getting wired keyboards to work through the USB port on the iPad Camera Connection Kit, but I wouldn't recommend it.
If you want a keyboard for your iPad, get the Apple Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard instead. It's smaller, and with the Incase Origami case, it makes an excellent portable keyboard companion for your iPad.
- Answered by Jonathan S from Newport Beach
- Nov 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this unit compatible with the iPad 2 ?
- Asked by William J. B from Hobart
- Mar 24, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this unit compatible with the iPad 2 ?)
- Asked about: iPort Charge Case and Stand for iPa…
Is it compatible with the iPad Air2?
- Asked by Will P from Cincinnati
- Nov 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it compatible with the iPad Air2?)
- Asked about: iHome iDL100 Lightning Dock Triple …
No answers yet
Is this compatible with iPad Air-2?
- Asked by Mark L from Moncton
- Oct 26, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with iPad Air-2?)
- Asked about: Belkin Qode Ultimate Pro Keyboard C…