iPad 2 compatibility with wireless ketboard
Apple wireless keyboard M9270LL/A
Is this keyboard compatible with iPad 2.
- Asked by Gloria J K from San Diego
- Mar 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (iPad 2 compatibility with wireless ketboard)
1 Answer from the Community
This is a wired keyboard that needs to be plugged into the USB port on a Mac, and is not officially supported on an iPad. I have heard stories of people getting wired keyboards to work through the USB port on the iPad Camera Connection Kit, but I wouldn't recommend it.
If you want a keyboard for your iPad, get the Apple Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard instead. It's smaller, and with the Incase Origami case, it makes an excellent portable keyboard companion for your iPad.
- Answered by Jonathan S from Newport Beach
- Nov 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are these compatible with the iPad Air 2?
- Asked by Daphne P from New York
- Dec 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these compatible with the iPad Air 2?)
- Asked about: Beats by Dr. Dre Solo2 On-Ear Headp…
Is it compatible with new ipad air 2 ?
- Asked by Biplab K from Ichapur
- Jan 15, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it compatible with new ipad air 2 ?)
- Asked about: Osmo
No answers yet
Is jawbone compatable with ipad2
- Asked by Scott K from Stives
- Dec 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is jawbone compatable with ipad2)
- Asked about: UP24 by Jawbone Wristband (Medium)
No answers yet