1 Answer from the Community
The front is 1/4 inch high from the base to the top of the keys. The rear slopes upward and the height increases to approximately 11/16 inch. It's considerably lower than the keyboard of my old G4 whose maximum height is about one inch.
- Answered by Sidney W from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How tall is the 27 inch imac?
- Asked by Robin A from New York
- Jan 30, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (How tall is the 27 inch imac?)
- Asked about: Mac
How tall is the macbook air and stand together
- Asked by Beth] R from Brandon
- May 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How tall is the macbook air and stand together)
- Asked about: Just Mobile AluBase Stand for MacBo…
No answers yet