can the two USB ports on the keyboard also be used with my (2009) Mac book Pro's 2 usb ports at the same time? (for a total of 4 USB ports)
1 Answer from the Community
Only three USB ports are available after plugging the keyboard into your MacBook Pro.
I think, the USB ports on the keyboard are low-power (mice, USB thumbs, etc.).
High-power USB ports can run 2.5" USB hard drives & web cams, charge your iPod.
If you need more high-power USB ports, get a powered USB 2 hub.
- Answered by Chris S from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
On the Mac Book Pro Laptop there are only two USB Ports, can I get something that will plug into port to gain more USB space
- Asked by Elizabeth B from Palm Desert
- Feb 8, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (On the Mac Book Pro Laptop there are only two USB Ports, can I get something that will plug into port to gain more USB space)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable