Can I use the numeric keypad to produce symbols like é and è as I can with a PC and an English keyboard? E.g., é is (with num lock on), alt-0233.
1 Answer from the Community
Try this for ( é ) type alt e then e. Its that simple. For ( ê ) type alt i and e and for è type alt ` and e. As for ç its as simple as typing alt c. Hope this help. As far as using the numeric key pad I don't know.
- Answered by Mario C from Consort
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is there a wireless keyboard with numeric keypad?
- Asked by Gordon P from Glasgow
- Mar 14, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a wireless keyboard with numeric keypad?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English