Can I use the numeric keypad to produce symbols like é and è as I can with a PC and an English keyboard? E.g., é is (with num lock on), alt-0233.
1 Answer from the Community
Try this for ( é ) type alt e then e. Its that simple. For ( ê ) type alt i and e and for è type alt ` and e. As for ç its as simple as typing alt c. Hope this help. As far as using the numeric key pad I don't know.
- Answered by Mario C from Consort
- Nov 18, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there a way to map the FKeys on the Belkin YourType numeric keypad?
- Asked by Jordan S from Vancouver
- Dec 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a way to map the FKeys on the Belkin YourType numeric keypad?)
- Asked about: Belkin YourType Bluetooth Wireless …
can i use it like a regular keyboard with numerics for doing my taxes?
- Asked by Jeanne E from Calgary
- Jan 23, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use it like a regular keyboard with numerics for doing my taxes?)
- Asked about: Logickeyboard Final Cut Pro X Short…