i bought an able planet noise cancelling headphones cost me $300..i was really excited to try on my iphone 1gen but it wont fit will this help me?
will this adapter help me use my headphones??
1 Answer from the Community
While this is an adapter, it is an adapter for a smaller sized jack. Belkin makes the adapter you are looking for which is a 3.5mm to 3.5mm adapter. It essentially extends the 3.5mm jack out of the aluminum depression while THIS one is a 3.5mm to 2.5mm adapter.
- Answered by James G from Reston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do these headphone play back music while in Noise cancelling mode?
- Asked by David W from Alexandria
- Mar 16, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these headphone play back music while in Noise cancelling mode?)
- Asked about: Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless Ov…
Is there noise cancelling feature for this model?
- Asked by Adam J
- Jan 7, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there noise cancelling feature for this model?)
- Asked about: Beats by Dr. Dre Solo2 On-Ear Headp…