What kind of docking station do you i need to play my IPod shuffle inside my house or car?

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Best Answer:

    You will need a cable that goes from the 1/8 inch jack on your iPod to whatever you have in your house or car. They sell these cables at any electronics store

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    21 of 23 people found this useful

Related Questions