will this lead allow audio playback via the front USB on my JVC KW-XG701 Car Audio System?
Bluetooth Playback is "Lumpy" at best, although the vioce dialling and calling support via Bluetooth is superb. I'm looking for a wired alternative to the Audio Bluetooth playback. The port on the front of my JVC KW-XG701 Car Head Unit will charge my iPhone 4, but as yet, I have not found a way of simply plugging into the USB port and playing stored music via USB.
This feature works perfectly on iPod / iPhone Docking Stations??
Any help would be great!
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can the iPod Shuffle be integrated with the car audio system using the USB cable, plugging the cable into the USB port of the car audio system?
- Asked by Keith K from Mississauga
- Jan 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the iPod Shuffle be integrated with the car audio system using the USB cable, plugging the cable into the USB port of the car audio system?)
- Asked about: Apple iPod shuffle USB Cable
External storage via ethernet?
- Asked by Devon S from Richmond
- Nov 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (External storage via ethernet?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
No answers yet