Will This Dock Connector to USB 2.0 fit my iPod Mini Serial NumberYM5220XSS43?
I have an iPod Mini, Serial Number YM5220XSS43, Model Number M9802LL/A
The iPod Dock Connector to USB 2.0 Cable has been lost and I can't charge my iPod. Will this Apple Dock to USB Cable fit my iPod Mini?
1 Answer from the Community
yes because ipod mini allows firewire or usb sync + charge ( high power usb and firewire 400 only. you could use firewire 6pin 400 to 9pin 800 adapter if you have one that came with a powerbook g4
- Answered by Trevor B from Prairie View
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with an iPod touh 5th generation?
- Asked by David S from Oak Ridge
- Sep 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with an iPod touh 5th generation?)
- Asked about: iPhone 5c Dock
I have ipad air is there a cable with a 2.0 usb female connector want to plug a card reader to Ipad
- Asked by Mike F from Clayton
- Jul 25, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (I have ipad air is there a cable with a 2.0 usb female connector want to plug a card reader to Ipad)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)