USB cable syncing ipad2 with computer.. Would this allow me to access software like my Rosetta Stone that I have installed on my computer ..
- Asked by Joan G from Riverton
- Feb 19, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (USB cable syncing ipad2 with computer.. Would this allow me to access software like my Rosetta Stone that I have installed on my computer ..)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes and no. The cable will give you access to the iPad on a "pc" or a "Mac." However it will not give it access to random software. It must be an App. Rosetta stone HD for Ipad is such and app I have listed Rosetta's iPad commentary bellow. So it is a separate application that you have to pay for through the App store. I do not however know if there are extra discounts.
Rosetta Stone TOTALe Course HD for iPad® allows Rosetta Stone Version 4 TOTALe and Complete Online Access learners to take the language learning experience anywhere they use an iPad. It's a dedicated application that enables iPad users to continue discovering their new language.
TOTALe Course HD is a supplemental component of the comprehensive language learning experience, Rosetta Stone TOTALe. TOTALe Course HD gives you the opportunity to take Rosetta Course, the foundation of our self-study, wherever your language learning takes you.
Currently, TOTALe Course HD is available to all Apple App Store markets except the following: Cuba, Iran, Korea (North), Liberia, Mynamar, Sudan, Syria, Belarus, Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Democratic Republic of the Congo, and Somalia. Please check back for more global releases!
- Answered by Chad P from Redford
- Mar 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I download Rosetta Stone Russian software from the Appstore?
- Asked by Traci L from Lincoln
- Jul 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I download Rosetta Stone Russian software from the Appstore?)
- Asked about: Mac
Can this be used with separate headphones like for Rosetta Stone?
- Asked by Wesley G from Mechanicsville
- Nov 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used with separate headphones like for Rosetta Stone?)
- Asked about: Blue Microphones Nessie Adaptive US…
Can the case itself be use as an external memory drive like a USB?
- Asked by Irving S from Bronx
- Mar 11, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the case itself be use as an external memory drive like a USB?)
- Asked about: mophie space pack Battery Case with…