Is there an ipod dock connector from my ipod car adapter to a 3.5mm input? I would like to listen to my cell phone which has a 3.5mm aux.
1 Answer from the Community
Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m) + a 30 pin to USB + 3.5mm cable as supplied to fit BMW Minis, BMW cars etc analogue sound works perfectly through the 3.5mm.
On Ford cars ie my Kuga with the latest firmware does not require the associated 3.5mm as the sound and data work on the standard USB cable.
Sorry to those that say it doesnt work, if the lead is not a £1.50 chinese knockoff then it does work, quality of the Apple leads no better than the copies though, I'm just ordering my 4th replacement.
- Answered by John S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i listen to my ipod shuffle w/ 3.5mm aux audio cable to a soundbar
- Asked by Andrea L from Spring Valley
- Feb 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can i listen to my ipod shuffle w/ 3.5mm aux audio cable to a soundbar)
- Asked about: Belkin 3.5mm Coiled Stereo Cable (3…
how do I connect iphone 5c to my 2010 SEAT car audio system?
- Asked by Kevin H
- Dec 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I connect iphone 5c to my 2010 SEAT car audio system?)
- Asked about: iPhone