Is there a chord available that I can plug into my iphone and then plug into a dock/speakers so I don't have to remove my silicone case?
I have a really nice silicone case on my iphone, if I want to hook my iphone up to a speaker system or a dock I would have to slip off the case and I don't want to keep doing that on a regular basis because my silicone case would get stretched/tear.
Is there an extension cord of sorts that i could plug into my iphone and then plug the other end into the dock/speakers?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, but it is *not* sold by Apple. Just do a quick search for "apple dock extension cable."
- Answered by Patricia S from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there an extender connector so I can plug my iphone into my bose speaker so I don't have to remove phone from OTTER case?
- Asked by Charles L from Key Colony Beach
- Jul 3, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an extender connector so I can plug my iphone into my bose speaker so I don't have to remove phone from OTTER case?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
Leather or Silicone Case for iPhone 6?
- Asked by Jonathan W from Newnan
- Sep 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Leather or Silicone Case for iPhone 6?)
- Asked about: iPhone