How can I charge my ipod shuffle 5th generation 2GB when I am away from my computer?Exactly what type/make of charger (plug into wall outlet)works
I am a brand new ipod user and am confused by the lack of compatibility between accessories of the various models and generations of ipods. All I need is an alternative method of charging the device. The shop where I bought my ipod shuffle was totally unhelpful.
1 Answer from the Community
You can buy any USB to wall charger so then you connect the iPod to the cable in which you normally charge it to the computer, but you connect it to a USB to wall charger.
- Answered by Gabriel S from Key Biscayne
- Dec 21, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I would like to puchase a Wall/Car charger kit for my iphone 4S. Is the one feature above compatible with it.
- Asked by Nathalie V from Kenner
- Aug 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (I would like to puchase a Wall/Car charger kit for my iphone 4S. Is the one feature above compatible with it.)
- Asked about: Belkin 2.1-Amp Micro Wall/Car Light…