Can I use this cable to connect to my pc and update my Iphone software from Version 4.2.6?
I was told by an Apple Tech that I could connect my phone to my pc and update the software version. I want to make sure I am purchasing the correct cable to do this.
- Asked by Jackie W from Hamburg
- Jun 21, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this cable to connect to my pc and update my Iphone software from Version 4.2.6?)
2 Answers from the Community
Of course, you can sync your iPod, iPad, or even iPhone (they all use the same cable) into any device that has a USB port. If you have wifi access you can go into your phone settings and update the software by following these steps. Tap on settings, then tap on general, tap software update, and then tap update software.
- Answered by Sara K from Denver
- Jan 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. This was what the cable was used for. If you still have the cable that came with your iPhone box, that is your Apple Dock Connector. It is likely that you are using it with the wall power dock.
Best of luck buddy
- Answered by Kevin L from Perth
- Nov 19, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can we use an pc microsoft office 2007 license with this software version
- Asked by Patricia B from Miami
- Feb 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can we use an pc microsoft office 2007 license with this software version)
- Asked about: Parallels Desktop 9 for Mac
can i use the usb/av cable to sync and connect my iphone to pc?
- Asked by Jane Andrea B
- Apr 19, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use the usb/av cable to sync and connect my iphone to pc?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable