can i transfer photos from pc to my ipad
- Asked by Janice S from Mornington
- Jan 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can i transfer photos from pc to my ipad)
4 Answers from the Community
The fastest and simplest method is to use an iPad SD dongle. Simply copy your photos from your PC to an SD card. Then insert the SD card into an iPad SD dongle, and plug into your iPad. The iPad recognizes the dongle and voila! the photos are automatically uploaded to your iPad. That's it! It is very fast and efficient no matter how many and how large the photos. The iPad also automatically organizes the photos by date! Dongles are available for under $10.
- Answered by Bruce D from Issaquah
- Feb 27, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can also send the photos of camera roll or other photo albums to your email on your iPad then save the images on PC. Works great for those of us who choose not to use iTunes.
Another alternative solution is FonePaw iOS Transfer, which easily help you transfer photos and videos from computer to your iPad or vice versa.
- Answered by Thin H
- Jan 30, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
1.Using Windows to transfer photos to PC
2.Transfer Photos from iPhone/iPad to Computer Using Email
3.Through iTunes with free Jihosoft iTunes backup extractor
- Answered by Layla P from 深圳市
- Dec 11, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
yes, by using iPhoto. go under your iPad's "profile" when you sync it on to the computer and there should be a tab on the top about photos. or you could just do iCloud
- Answered by Joyce G from Anaheim
- Jan 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Can I transfer photos from my PC to my iPad?
- Asked by Karen N from Pembroke
- Jan 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I transfer photos from my PC to my iPad?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
how do i transfer photos from pc to Imac
- Asked by Ron U from Hendersonville
- Nov 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i transfer photos from pc to Imac)
- Asked about: Mac
I want to transfer photos from my PC (Windows 7) to the iPad. Can this cable be used to copy photos from a PC to iPad as well?
- Asked by Upula M from Oakleigh South
- Feb 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to transfer photos from my PC (Windows 7) to the iPad. Can this cable be used to copy photos from a PC to iPad as well?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter