Apple USB dock cable that has release buttons on sides?
One of the three Apple USB cables I have has this feature and I prefer it, it is a little bigger on the iPhone's end and has bottons on the side to release and be able to disconnect.
(Looks made by Apple)
Don't remember where I got it but seems all the current ones don't have this, they're smaller and just pull which makes it harder..
- Asked by Roberto C from Miami
- May 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Apple USB dock cable that has release buttons on sides?)
1 Answer from the Community
That's Apple's older model. They don't make those anymore.
- Answered by Tyler W from Springville
- May 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What are the side buttons for?
- Asked by Elaine A from Bloomfield Hills
- Nov 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What are the side buttons for?)
- Asked about: iPad
Does this thing have side buttons?
- Asked by Will C from Calgary
- Jan 15, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this thing have side buttons?)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Touch Wireless M…
No answers yet