My battery is warped. Should I be worried? Does it need to be replaced or is it still safe to use?
- Asked by Trudi K from Woods Cross
- Jan 14, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (My battery is warped. Should I be worried? Does it need to be replaced or is it still safe to use?)
1 Answer from the Community
STOP do not use a warped battery, it is damaged and could easily damage your computer. If you have a spare or can borrow one from a friend to test and the spare charges normally and doesn't overheat or swell then you're ok to get a replacement. Otherwise or if in any doubt, I recommend you take it to the genius bar to have it checked...the macbook, not the battery, The battery is ruined.
- Answered by Phil O from Oakland
- Sep 13, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is the battery replaceable?
- Asked by Kim G from Sterlington
- Apr 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (is the battery replaceable?)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover f…
No answers yet
how do i check the battery?
- Asked by Don E from Memphis
- Jun 11, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i check the battery?)
- Asked about: Rechargeable Battery - 15-inch MacB…